1. How can I open a Nu-Look 1Hr Cleaners franchise or territory?
Nu-Look 1Hr Cleaners actively seeks highly-qualified individuals or groups of individuals to become franchisees or area developers who share our values and vision. Prior business experience, coupled with personal financial qualifications, individual motivation, and a track record of success are important factors in our evaluation process.
2. Why would I open a Nu-Look 1Hr Cleaners instead of opening a dry cleaners under my own name?
The advantage of owning a Nu-Look 1Hr Cleaners is multi-faceted. For instance, if there are a group of Nu-Look 1Hr Cleaners in an general area, we can combine the advertising dollars - dramatically multiplying the marketing value of each dollar spent. In addition, we have been in this business for decades and know what works and what does not work, allowing you the advantage in not making the costly mistakes as a single store entity. We offer discounts on equipment and parts to our franchisees that you, as an independent, would not benefit from. There are many other advantages and hope you will join us to experience them.
3. I prefer to be an investor in a Nu-Look 1Hr Cleaners and not run the day-to-day operations, would I still be eligible for a Nu-Look 1Hr Cleaners?
Of course! Whether we are talking about putting in a single Nu-Look 1Hr Cleaners location for you or multiple locations, it is possible to get involved in our system.
4. I don't know anything about the dry cleaning business. Can I still succeed in this industry?
Most certainly! We train you from start to finish and tell you the good & the bad. We deal in realities of being in the dry cleaning business and don't "sugar coat" anything. This is an excellent business to be involved and only through a thorough knowledge of the business will you succeed.
5. How much money do I need to open a Nu-Look 1Hr Cleaners?
Individuals will need approximately $80-100,000 in non-borrowed personal resources (cash, marketable securities, etc.) along with an overall net worth of at least $300,000 to qualify. Financing is often secured through third-party lending sources which we can help you with. The total cost of a location varies widely by the size and equipment installed in a store. We have relationships with various sources of financing and consulting experts, including those specializing in SBA financing.
6. How much are the royalties and other annual fees?
Total fees paid to the franchisor is 5% of gross revenues. 3% goes toward marketing and 2% to pay franchisor expenses.
7. How much can I make as a Nu-Look 1Hr Cleaners franchisee?
We are restricted by the Federal Trade Commission and various franchise sales regulations from offering earnings statements.
8. How long does it take to open a Nu-Look 1Hr Cleaners?
Again, this depends on each location. Variables include the size & equipment being installed as well as the city the store is located. We have opened stores in 30 days and others could take 6 months. Most stores will open in 60-90 days. Most delays beyond this point are associated with the city and how friendly they are to new business.
9. Do you really do dry cleaning in just one hour?
Of course! We offer one hour dry cleaning from 9AM-1PM, Monday through Saturday. With proper training, we will show you how!
10. I'm interested in pursuing this further. What do I do next?
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 202-683-8056.